Cost Element Accounting helps to track revenues and costs in SAP Cost Accounting System. A cost element corresponds to a cost-relevant item in the chart of accounts.
This presentation provides basics of Cost Center Accounting in SAP for beginners.
- Cost Element Accounting: Definition, Purpose and Structure
- Cost Element vs GL Accounting
- Primary Cost Elements Categories
- Secondary Cost Elements Categories
- Cost Elements Group
- Process Flow Diagram of Creating Cost Elements (Primary and Secondary)
- Frequently Used Transactions in Cost Element Accounting