ADBC is an API (application programming interface) for the Native SQL interface of the AS ABAP that is based on ABAP Objects. In the first part of this presentation following classes are covered with examples:
- CL_SQL_STATEMENT – Execution of SQL Statements
- CL_SQL_RESULT_SET – Result of the Execution
In the second part of presentation, HANA specific solutions are covered as listed below:
- Basics of Modeling Views in HANA.
- Attribute View, Analytical view, Calculation view.
- Use of External views and Database procedure Proxies.
- Simple HANA Database procedures
- Use of ABAP to access views and Database procedures in HANA