http://www.erp-docs.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/03/erp-docs.png 0 0 erpdocs http://www.erp-docs.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/03/erp-docs.png erpdocs2016-10-02 21:46:252021-10-25 23:10:46SAP FICO Business Blueprint Sample
This document provides recording of business process requirements of a Company Group and outline the requirement mapping in SAP System. The document is organized as follows:
- Organization Structure: That describes the organization structure to be configured in SAP.
- Master Data: It describes the master data in Financials. It includes creation and maintenance of master record.
- GL Accounting: This process describes various GL Accounting tasks done by accounting department.
- Accounts Payable Accounting: This part described various activities, business transactions in connection with customer postings
- Accounts Receivable Accounting: This part described various activities, business transactions in connection with customer postings.
- Asset Accounting: This section talks about asset life cycle management per legal entity. It describes the accounting treatment for acquisition of assets, capitalization, depreciation and sale of assets is detail.
- Cash and bank accounting: Cash and Bank Accounting details describe procedures across all locations to manage Cash and Bank transactions
- Profit Center Accounting: This section describes the processes of profit center accounting. The profit center accounting helps an enterprise to analyze the profitability or draw financial statement based on the internal area of responsibility.
- Process mapping: This section summarizes the AS IS business process and corresponding TO BE business processes.
- Reports: This section covers the reporting requirements. It includes how all reporting requirements would be fulfilled with the TO BE process.