The purpose of this post is to create the Business Blueprint definition for Export Sales Return procedure in SAP SD required by the company you work with.
Customers may return the stocks due to various reasons viz. difference in the unit price, quantity, product damages, batch shelf life, customer does not have enough space in his warehouse, delayed delivery, wrong item, and closing customer account.
Export Sales Return Business Steps in SAP SD:
- Return sale order is created in SAP R/3 with reference to the initial billing document by sales operations department. Prices will be copied from the referred billing document. If the Return Sales Order is created without reference to an initial Billing Document, the Prices will be determined from the Condition Records.
- A delivery document is created with reference to the return sales order number by sales operations department.
- The Post goods receipt would be carried out with reference to the delivery document by the shipping department & stock is posted into the quality stock.
- A billing document (Credit memo) is created with reference to the return sales order.
- A copy of credit memo would be printed and sent to the Customer.
Export Sales Return in SAP SD – Process Flow Diagram