In this step by step SAP GRC Configuration tutorial, you will read required configuration steps to activate applications used in client
In the default delivery system, there are three application components that can be activated:
- GRC-PC for Process Control
- GRC-RM for Risk Management
- GRM-AC for Access Control
- Choose New Entries
- Select an application component from the dropdown list.
- In the column Active, select the checkbox if you want to activate the application. If you are using
both Process Control and Risk Management, you must set the indicator for both components.
- Save the entries.