The data in the GRC AC such as Requests, EAM Audit logs, Change Logs, have to be archived for audit purpose. SAP GRC doesn’t have an in-built archiving capabilities.
Below steps can be followed to archive the GRC AC 10x data:
Use Transaction SARA
The following are objects to archive:
- GRFNMSMP – Archiving for GRC AC requests
- SPM_AU_LOG – EAM Audit Log Archive
- SPM_CH_LOG – Change Log Archive (EAM)
- SPM_OC_LOG – EAM OS Command Log Archiving
- SPM_SY_LOG – SPM System Log Archive
Refer SAP Note 1719967 – How to archive in GRC Access Control 10.0 for detailed steps.