The pdf document of Inventory Management Process SAP is a continuation of the guide on how to manage inventory in the MM module of SAP. Here’s the summary of the sections covered:
- Goods Issue (T-code: MIGO): This section explains the concept of goods issue, which means moving a stock out of inventory due to several reasons like withdrawing of material for sampling or returning the goods back to the vendor. It covers goods issue for scrapping (Movement type – 551), goods issue for cost center (Movement type – 201), and goods issue with reference to a reservation.
- Transfer Postings (T-code: MIGO): This section discusses various types of transfer postings, including transfer stock from Quality Inspection to Unrestricted Use (Movement type – 321), Material-to-Material Transfer (Movement type – 309), and Consignment to Warehouse (Movement type – 411k).
- Stock Transfer (T-code: MIGO, MMBE): This section explains the process of stock transfer, including one-step procedures between storage locations (Movement type – 311), two-step procedures between storage locations (Movement type – 313, 315), one-step procedure between plants (Movement type – 301), and two-step procedure between plants (Movement type – 303, 305).
- Stock Transport Order Without Delivery (T-code: ME21N, MIGO, MB5T): This section explains the process of stock transport order without delivery, which involves not only Inventory Management but also Purchasing in the receiving plant. The goods issue posting in Inventory Management is carried out without the involvement of Sales (SD).
- Stock Transport Order with Delivery (SD) (T-code: ME21N, VL10B, MIGO): This section explains the process of stock transport order with delivery, which involves the receiving plant entering a stock transport order with order type UB and item category U. The stock transport order is used to plan the movement.